With Crusty Bread
Pollyanna’s Kitchen shares this Garlish ® & Lemon Prawn Pots recipe – an easy starter or quick lunch.
A rich and decadent starter that always goes down a storm. You can easily serve this as a “one pot” casual dipping dish for a quick lunch. Serves 4 people.
300 g raw king prawns
1 small onion (finely diced)
A good slosh of Garlish ® oil
3 (heaped) tbsp Garlish ® Just the Crush
1 tsp paprika
150 g single cream
50 g butter
Juice from 1 lemon
1 tsp plain flour
A good slosh of dry white wine
A handful of fresh parsley (save a few leaves for the garnish)
1 ripe tomato (finely chopped)
1 tsp salt
A few good crunches of black pepper
A handful of Parmesan (grated)
Fresh crusty bread
- Preheat the grill to 200˚
- On a medium heat, fry the onion in the oil and butter for 10 minutes until soft and caramelised.
- Add the tomato and continue to fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the flour and the paprika, stir well then add wine. Increase the heat and when the wine has reduced a little, lower the heat and add the prawns and lemon juice. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes until the prawns are cooked.
- Stir in the Garlish ® Just the Crush, cream and parsley. Add the salt and pepper.
- Stir well, then evenly decant into individual ramekins or one sharing dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan and place under the grill for 2 minutes. Garnish with the remaining parsley.
Serve with crusty bread.
For more great recipes, visit: https://pollyannaskitchen.co.uk/
If you’ve enjoyed this recipe for Garlish ® & Lemon Prawn Pots , you may also like: